- 2 years of experience in Android apps development.
- Good knowledge of Java programming language.
- Knowledge of Android Support Library.
- Knowledge of SQL (SQLite).
- Good knowledge of English.
NICE TO HAVE
- Working experience with source code repositories (GIT/SVN) and Android Studio IDE.
- Knowledge of Kotlin programming language.
- Familiarity with the libraries: Robolectric, Butterknife, Anko.
- Familiarity with Google Android APIs: GCM/FCM, In-app billing, Google Maps.
- Ability to design user interface according to Material Design principles.
- Experience in publishing apps on Google Play.
- Projects based on modern technology stack.
- Support in obtaining professional competencies - trainings, workshops and certifications.
- Opportunities to implement own ideas.
- Possibility to participate in industry conferences.
- Flexible working hours.
- Non-wage benefits such as: MultiSport card, Private healthcare.
- Friendly atmosphere: integration events, table soccer.
- English classes with native speaker.
- Attractive business location - PGE National Stadium.
If you are interested in working at JAVEO please send your CV to:
Please remember to include following statement in your CV:
"I hereby consent to processing of my personal data for purposes of recruitment (pursuant to the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data, Journal of Laws No 133 item 883 as amended). I also agree to storing my personal data by Javeo Sp. o.o. for future recruitment process".
If you have any questions please write to: