- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Business or related field.
- 1,5 years working on leading business analysis.
- Proficiency in documenting requirements.
- Knowledge of UML and BPMN.
- Familiarity with SQL.
- Very good knowledge od English.
- Proficiency with use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Familiarity with JIRA.
- Exceptional communication, interpresonal skills and working with cross-functional teams.
NICE TO HAVE
- Basic knowledge of programming and JEE architecture.
- Knowledge of prototype tools (Balsamiq/Axure).
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies, Scrum and Kanban.
- Projects based on modern technology stack.
- Support in obtaining professional competencies - trainings, workshops and certifications.
- Opportunities to implement own ideas.
- Possibility to participate in industry conferences.
- Flexible working hours.
- Non-wage benefits such as: MultiSport card, Private healthcare.
- Friendly atmosphere: integration events, table soccer.
- English classes with native speaker.
- Attractive business location - PGE National Stadium.
If you are interested in working at JAVEO please send your CV to:
Please remember to include following statement in your CV:
"I hereby consent to processing of my personal data for purposes of recruitment (pursuant to the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data, Journal of Laws No 133 item 883 as amended). I also agree to storing my personal data by Javeo Sp. o.o. for future recruitment process".
If you have any questions please write to: